Authorized Form of NameHospital of the Blessed Trinity; 1619-
Corporate NameHospital of the Blessed Trinity
TypeOfEntityCorporate
Dates1619-
CodeGB/109/8255
DatesAndPlacesHigh Street, Guildford
AdminStatusAlmshouse founded in 1619 by Archbishop Abbot with accommodation for twelve Brothers and eight Sisters, aged over sixty, unmarried and resident in Guildford for twenty years of more.
Sourcehttp://www.guildford.gov.uk/GuildfordWeb/Leisure/Guildford+Museum/George+Abbot.htm

Show related Catalog records.

related catalogue records
OrderNoTitleDateLink
F. Temple 56, f. 258GUILDFORD, Trinity Hospital 1902F.Temple/56/258
F. Temple 16, ff. 210-21GUILDFORD, Trinity Hospital 1898F.Temple/16/210-21
MS 727STATUTES OF ARCHBISHOP ABBOT'S HOSPITAL, GUILDFORD1629-1853MSS/727
Fisher 92, ff. 389-91GUILDFORD, City of1951Fisher/1-271/79-93/92/389-91
Ramsey 203, ff.139-140Hospital of the Blessed Trinity, Guildford1971Ramsey/4-287/1971/203/139-140
MS 1354STATUTES OF ARCHBISHOP ABBOT'S HOSPITAL GUILDFORDMSS/1354
Ramsey 227, ff.10-13Hospital of the Blessed Trinity, Guildford 1972Ramsey/4-287/1972/227/10-13
MS 1410-1414COLLECTIONS CONCERNING ARCHBISHOP ABBOT'S HOSPITAL, GUILDFORD1614-1861MSS/1410-1414
Reg. Wake 1 part 2Register of William Wake1716-1725V/A/28Wake1-2
MOORE 5JOHN MOORE, ARCHBISHOP OF CANTERBURY1785-1801MOORE/5
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022