Authorized Form of NamePaddington, Middlesex; St David; 1885-
Corporate NamePaddington, Middlesex; St David
TypeOfEntityCorporate
Dates1885-
CodeGB/109/14117
OtherFormsOfNameSt David's Welsh Church
DatesAndPlacesOriginated in West End Welsh Church mission, which met in Shaftesbury schools, Salisbury Street, Marylebone, 1885, and moved to St. Mary's school, Harrow Road, 1887. Iron church in St. Mary's Terrace. Later structure, approached through Gothic arch from St. Mary's Terrace, of stock brick with stone dressings in Perpendicular style by C. Evans Vaughan 1896: open church, with hall beneath.
SourceFrom: 'Paddington: Churches', A History of the County of Middlesex: Volume 9: Hampstead, Paddington (1989), pp. 252-59. URL: http://www.british-history.ac.uk/report.asp?compid=22674. Date accessed: 02 November 2006.

Show related Catalog records.

related catalogue records
OrderNoTitleDateLink
FP Creighton 3/85PADDINGTON, Middlesex, St David, Paddington Green (Welsh Church)1900FP/Creighton/1-3/3/85
FP Creighton 7Correspondence1897FP/Creighton/7
FP Temple 26Correspondence and papers on parishes in the diocese of London1885-1896FP/Temple/1-39/26
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022