RepositoryLambeth Palace Library
Alt Ref NoFP Temple 38
TitleCorrespondence and papers on parishes in the diocese of London
DescriptionParishes in the rural deanery of Stepney (continued):
Limehouse, St. Peter, 1885-91 ff.1-71
Poplar, All Saints, 1891, 1892 ff.72-83
Christ Church, Isle of Dogs, 1886-96 ff.84-190
Christ Church, Oxford Mission, 1887-91 ff.191-225
St. John, Isle of Dogs, 1886, 1888 ff.226-9
St. Saviour, 1889-94 ff.230-49
St. Stephen, 1889 ff.250-1
St. George-in-the-East, 1886, 1893 ff.252-7

Parishes in the rural deanery of Stepney (continued):
St. George-in-the-East, Christ Church,
Watney Street, 1889-94 ff.258-306
St. John the Evangelist, Grove Street, 1886, 1888 ff.307-14
St. Mary, Johnson Street, 1885-8 ff.315-70
St. Matthew, Princes Square, 1885-90 ff.371-83
St. Peter, London Docks, 1889, 1893 ff.384-8

Show related Persons records.

Related name records
GB/109/10376Limehouse, Middlesex; St Peter; 1887-1971; ecclesiastical parish1887-1971
NA2028Diocese of London; Archdeaconry of London: Rural Deanery of Stepney
NA2040Poplar, Middlesex; All Saints; 1817-1952; ecclesiastical parish1817-1952
NA1761Poplar, Middlesex; Christ Church; 1860-1952; ecclesiastical parish1860-1952
GB/109/10498Poplar, Middlesex; St Saviour; 1875-1952; ecclesiastical parish1875-1952
GB/109/10500Poplar, Middlesex; St Stephen; 1867-1952; ecclesiastical parish1867-1952
NA1388St George in the East, Middlesex; St George; 1729-1951; ecclesiastical parish1729-1951
NA2044Cubitt Town, Middlesex; St John the Evangelist; 1873-1952; ecclesiastical parish1873-1952
GB/109/10497Poplar, Middlesex; St Frideswide; 1914-1952; ecclesiastical parish1914-1952
NA2046St George in the East, Middlesex; Christ Church; 1842-1951; ecclesiastical parish1842-1951
NA2047St John the Evangelist in the East, Middlesex; 1870-1951; ecclesiastical parish1870-1951
NA2049St George in the East, Middlesex; St Mary; 1850-; ecclesiastical parish1850-
1215Pell Street, Middlesex; St Matthew; 1860-1890; ecclesiastical parish1860-1890
NA1579London Docks, Middlesex; St Peter; 1867-1951; ecclesiastical parish1867-1951
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2022