RepositoryLambeth Palace Library
LevelFile
Alt Ref NoFP 43
Extent12 ff.
TitleBuilding accounts of St. Paul's Cathedral
DateOctober 1639-September 1640
DescriptionMonthly accounts for the rebuilding of the west end of Old St. Paul's, signed by Inigo Jones and others.
PhysicalDescriptionVellum: damaged by fire.
CustodialHistoryFormerly FP 321.
RelatedMaterialThis forms part of a series of accounts for the Cathedral fabric post-1630, the other volumes of which are in the St Paul's archive at Guildhall Library (ref: Ms 25471), comprising 59 volumes. The first 15 relate to the Jones Surveyorship (ref: Ms 25471/1-15); there is then a chronological gap in that sequence, and Ms 25471/16 begins in August 1663.
PublnNoteFolio 2r and plate 65 appear in "Lambeth Palace Library: Treasures from the Collections of the Archbishops of Canterbury", ed. Richard Palmer and Michelle P. Brown (2010), entry 41

Show related Persons records.

Show related Places records.

Related name records
CodeNameDates
971Diocese of London; Cathedral Church of St. Paul
GB/109/14579Jones; Inigo (1573-1652); architect1573-1652
Related place records
CodeSet
PL250Cathedral Church of St Paul/City of London
    Powered by CalmView© 2008-2021